Active Technology has supported many businesses and organisations in and around Aylesbury for over 20 years. We've recently rebranded to Actopia and continue to support existing clients and take on new contracts. Learn more about our history.
If you have a networked IT system, it is important to get the best out of it. You should keep it maintained on a regular basis and have access to qualified engineers when required. A high quality, responsive preventative maintenance contract from people you can trust is critical if your business relies on computers, and whose doesn't these days? Each contract is tailored to the client's individual requirements; very few needs are the same.
We have a range of support services to suit most budgets.
Monthly or quarterly visits which include a list of actions to check that:
- Security software is installed and being updated frequently and correctly - anti-virus, spam filtering software etc.
- Any spyware, malware, or other unnecessary software is removed to uphold privacy and prevent system slow-down
- Frequent software updates are correctly installed to deliver more security and better user experience
- Backup systems are operating correctly and periodically test backup restoration
- Routines are in place to monitor critical hardware for deterioration
Initially, we would visit your site(s) to see what's involved and to discuss all your requirements before putting together a tailored proposal. A minimum contract period of 12 months applies to this type of solution.
For non-contract corporate clients and home users, we have the following services.
Bring your repairs to our Aylesbury town-centre workshop for:
- Fault diagnosis
- Server and workstation repair
- Complete check and service
- Standard, express and super express priority options
Our engineers visit your office or home for:
- New installations
- Server/PC fault diagnosis and repair
- Disaster/Data recovery including backup setup / test
- IT System health check and report
Telephone technical support
For non-contract clients we have support hotlines to cover workstations, servers, networks, peripherals and security (charged by the hour with a purchase order). Personal computers can also be supported depending on circumstance.