The Children's Food Trust is a national charity and specialist advisor to Government on school meals, children's food and related skills. Actopia helped deliver the organisation's national service with 60+ seats and telephone numbers, including conference spider phones.
- Imminent move to new offices needed swift implementation of IT/comms broadband connectivity
- 50+ staff members needed to be operation with IT and comms simultaneously
- Temporary installation of dual 24Mb broadband connections, with failover redundancy
- BT Leased line ordered and once installed, instant change over to leased line and existing broadband re provisioned as fall back/failover
- Met incredibly tight deadlines
- Estimated 44% saving based on TCO over 3 years compared to nearest PBX offering considered
Office & Facilities Manager, Clare Wade
The School Food Trust has recently undertaken office relocation within the city of Sheffield. As part of this we required a complete communication and internet solution which has been provided by Actopia.
The service received from Actopia has been second to none. The quotation provided to us was timely and competitive and the on-going service, support and communication has been first class.
Our relocation was extremely ambitious with a very short time-frame. Actopia has worked closely with us to provide both interim and final solutions to our very specific requirements.
We have received rapid responses to all of our questions and issues. Darran and his staff obviously have a wealth of experience and knowledge.
I would recommend the services of Actopia without hesitation.